The Glenmark Hotel is an 85-room hotel that is part of Marriott International’s Tribute Portfolio of Hotels. The property will feature a rooftop bar and independent cafe/coffee concept and is set to open in Q1 of 2020 in Glendale, California.
Visit the Marriott Covid-19 page for more information regarding cancellation policies and related updates.
The Glenmark Hotel is a gem in the Jeweled City. A unique Glendale hotel perched at the junction of Burbank, Pasadena and Eagle Rock. Experience the thriving local art scene from your sophisticated and artfully curated room. We present a place for everyone to create their own story that yields inspiration at every opportunity. Vibrant public spaces offer you a chance to connect with natives & guests.
Glendale is a hub for healthcare and the entertainment industry; The Glenmark Hotel is your place to plug in and get to work then unplug when it’s time to relax. With multiple light-filled meeting spaces to accommodate up to 50 people, the Glenmark is the ideal place to host gatherings of all types.
- The Glenmark Hotel features four distinct room types; choose the style that perfectly suits your needs
- See and be seen in artfully decorated rooms designed by creatives for creatives
- Room furniture features unique design elements with tailored details & unexpected, mixed materials
- Stay connected to social media and business during your stay with high speed Wifi
- Bathrooms fitted with chic hardware displaying modern lines, marble countertops & alluring tilework to catch the eye
- Distinct but connected room spaces allow you to plug in and get to work then unplug to relax
- Book 10 or more rooms at this hotel
Olia, The Glenmark Hotel’s sophisticated, authentic and approachable restaurant offers fresh, Mediterranean cuisine and the best produce California has to offer. You’ll find service available breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Sidewalk facing café featuring Intelligentsia Coffee offers fresh, authentic, and carefully curated artisanal roasts.
Our rooftop bar, serves craft cocktails & delicious small plates with stunning views of the Verdugo Mountains. A destination in itself, the rooftop bar is not to be missed.
We are looking for associates with a true passion for the hospitality industry. Click here to view available positions.